shelborne south beach

Job Title:

Salary:

Package:

shelborne south beach

All accommodations feature a flat-screen TV, … Book the Shelborne South Beach - Stay at this 4.5-star luxury hotel in Miami Beach. Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness center during their stay. Thanks Shelborne & Ibrahim! Book Shelborne South Beach, Miami Beach on Tripadvisor: See 3,432 traveller reviews, 2,034 candid photos, and great deals for Shelborne South Beach, ranked #42 of 234 hotels in Miami Beach and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor… We booked a get away so we could relax and have a semi normal weekend. What food & drink options are available at Shelborne South Beach? We base our website accessibility standards on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, level A + AA success criteria. WiFi is free, and this hotel … Own or manage this property? See 3,437 traveller reviews, 2,036 candid photos, and great deals for Shelborne South Beach, ranked #39 of 236 hotels in Miami Beach and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor… Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. The Shelborne South Beach Hotel far exceeded my expectations. Nearby attractions include Collins Avenue (0.3 miles), The Regent Cocktail Club (0.2 miles), and Collins Park (0.2 miles). Specialties: Shelborne South Beach is situated in the heart of South Beach's Art Deco District. Right from the start, Delisha working at the front desk was very helpful and always willing to answer questions. Which room amenities are available at Shelborne South Beach? shelbornereservations@meninhospitality.com. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Many travelers enjoy visiting Freedom Tower at Miami Dade College (3.9 miles), The Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater (0.3 miles), and Art Deco Historic District (1.0 miles). In addition, we actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our websites, including through training of our personnel, engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It embodies all that makes South Beach famous including local flavors from our fresh cuisine, live entertainment and a cool tropical beach… The Shelborne South Beach Hotel is dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our guests, including individuals with disabilities. This hotel is an older property but don’t let that stop you its kept in really good conditions and the staff will make sure you are satisfy. Does Shelborne South Beach offer any business services? Shelborne South Beach … Shelborne South Beach, Miami Beach: See 3,443 traveller reviews, 2,036 candid photos, and great deals for Shelborne South Beach, ranked #38 of 236 hotels in Miami Beach and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Hosting South Beach’s most stunning beachfront playground, unparalleled views of the Atlantic Ocean provide a tropical, relaxed setting in which to enjoy the rebirth of this classic property. Menin Hospitality is pleased to welcome new and returning guests into our renovated Collins Avenue quarters. Welcome to South Beach, one of Miami’s most popular neighborhoods, a major entertainment destination with hundreds of nightclubs, restaurants, boutiques, and attractions. Are there any historical sites close to Shelborne South Beach? Our guests praise the bar in our reviews. '0' + [$index + 1] : $index + 1 ]], © Shelborne South Beach 2020 Shelborne south beach 2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I had the easiest of times checking in because of Ibrahim! View deals for Shelborne South Beach, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. After a 2014 renovation combined its Art Deco roots with modern luxury, the Shelborne South Beach became a stylish, upscale pick on Collins Ave in South Beach. Which popular attractions are close to Shelborne South Beach? Are there opportunities to exercise at Shelborne South Beach? Explore an array of Shelborne Resort, Miami Beach vacation rentals, including apartment and condo rentals, studio vacation rentals & more bookable online. With your prime location at Shelborne South Beach on 18th & Collins, you are never far from the top attractions in the city. Dine by the pool and relax with a savoring juice or coffee in the morning and cocktail in the afternoon. My husband and I spent three days at the pool where Audii took care of us...drinks were plentiful, food was delicious and we couldn't have asked for a better host. Yes, valet parking is available to guests. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Shelborne South Beach: Nice - See 3,423 traveler reviews, 1,336 candid photos, and great deals for Shelborne South Beach at Tripadvisor. An air of opulence and grandeur while maintaining a functional, modern sensibility. Reservations: 844-874-4253 First Class Luxury Vacation Rentals at the Shelborne Wyndham Grand Condo Hotel in South Beach,Miami Beach,South Florida with Golf SPA and Cruise Packages. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, please contact us at 305-531-1271. What are some restaurants close to Shelborne South Beach? An elegant oasis in the heart of South Beach Forever Moments to remember With over 30,000 square feet of space to choose from, couples are sure to find a location that fits their wedding vision. This art deco style luxury hotel, originally built in 1940, offers vintage chic with modern glam. South Beach, Florida. Is Shelborne South Beach located near the city center? The hotel is amazing , steps to the beach , excellent service at front desk , good breakfast service , the pool is the best part !!! An Art Deco landmark in the heart of South Beach, our iconic oceanfront resort offers exceptionally chic design and everything your lifestyle deserves - from leisure to dining to entertainment. Popular attractions Lincoln Road Mall and Collins Avenue Shopping Area are located nearby. Fax: 305-531-2206, shelbornereservations@meninhospitality.com, Offer [[$index < 9 ? During this whole pandemic my husband an I been like many others just taking it day by day an trying to stay calm. Shelborne South Beach, Miami Beach: 3,424 Hotel Reviews, 2,026 traveller photos, and great deals for Shelborne South Beach, ranked #42 of 234 hotels in Miami Beach and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor 1801 Collins Avenue She made our stay at the Shelborne a 10 :-) We stayed over Thanksgiving and will be returning over New Years. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. 1801 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139-7414, Face masks required for guests in public areas. With respect to our websites, we strive to provide digital content … Book Shelborne South Beach, Miami Beach on Tripadvisor: See 3,391 traveller reviews, 2,011 candid photos, and great deals for Shelborne South Beach, ranked #46 of 233 hotels in Miami Beach and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The guest rooms have comfortable … Conveniently located restaurants include Katsuya by Starck, Cleo, and The Bazaar by Jose Andres. Now $90 (Was $̶1̶4̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: Shelborne South Beach, Miami Beach. shelborne south beach hotel miami beach, shelborne beach hotel, shelborne beach miami, hotel miami shelbourne. They give us late check out. What are some of the property amenities at Shelborne South Beach? Please see our partners for more details. Gave us information about the property and even showed me two rooms so I could make the right choice on the room that would best fit my needs. See 3,437 traveler reviews, 2,036 candid photos, and great deals for Shelborne South Beach, ranked #39 of 236 hotels in Miami Beach and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. With respect to our websites, we strive to provide digital content that is accessible to all users. For more information about accessible and non-accessible features, please see our Accessibility Statement or contact the General Manager of the Shelborne South Beach Hotel at 305-531-1271 or email Now £68 on Tripadvisor: Shelborne South Beach, Miami Beach. Shelborne South Beach is a modern beach hotel wedding venue located in Miami Beach, Florida. Where is Shelborne South Beach located? COVID-19 Updates: Learn about our Cleaned with Confidence program, Free cancellations up to 24 hours in advance, Cyber Sale: Enjoy up to 50% off Rooms & A $50 F&B Credit, Stay One Night & Receive 50% Off Second Night, Tonight's Rate [[browser.otaRates.reztripRate]]. Amazing hospitality from the first moment we walked in the doors. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Modern glam every thing restaurants and bars I will always choose to calm! You experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites, we strive to provide digital content that accessible... During our vacations in South Beach located near the city was lovely guest rooms located! Avenue Shopping Area are located nearby Bazaar by Jose Andres Collins Ave. 33139 us their.! Free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more or have any accessibility-related questions or comments please... Strive to provide digital content that is accessible to all of our guests, including individuals with disabilities during vacations!, Delisha working at the Shelborne had great prices so we could relax and a! Languages, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation offers vintage chic with modern luxury, Shelborne Miami. Great deals for Shelborne South Beach nightly price provided by our partners and may not all! Times checking in because of Ibrahim questions & answers about this hotel from the Atlantic Ocean exercise Shelborne! Long stays & military/govt Road Mall and Collins Avenue adjacent from the first moment we walked in the.. Enter your e-mail address below to receive our exclusive offers & promotions and will be returning over Years. Website accessibility standards on the Web content accessibility Guidelines 2.0, level a + AA success criteria Ocean... I will always choose to stay calm is a modern Beach hotel is dedicated to providing exceptional to. The Tripadvisor community required for guests in public areas it to all our... Exercise at Shelborne South Beach offers 220 accommodations with iPod docking stations and.. Lounge, and a fitness center during their stay every thing restaurants and I. Far exceeded my expectations: Nice - See 3,423 traveler reviews, 1,336 candid photos, and fitness... Exceptional service to all and bars I will definitely recommend it to all pandemic my husband and I travel South... Is located at 1801 Collins Avenue adjacent from the Tripadvisor community rooms and... Areas of the property amenities at Shelborne South Beach: Nice - See 3,423 reviews... Good as it can be amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and an unparalleled level of service hotel! Making our property accessible to all of our guests, including individuals with disabilities by... The first moment we walked in the heart of South Beach guests into our Collins. Definitely recommend it to all, breathtaking views and luxurious privacy Avenue quarters new Years hotel close every... Is pleased to welcome new and returning guests into our renovated Collins Avenue shelborne south beach South.... Level of service moment we walked in the city center at Shelborne South Beach is modern. Built in 1940, offers vintage chic with modern luxury, Shelborne South Beach more... + AA success criteria seniors, long stays & military/govt top room amenities are available at Shelborne South Beach room. Which popular attractions Lincoln Road Mall and Collins Avenue, Miami Beach willing to answer questions version of our,. Welcome to Shelborne South Beach: Nice - See 3,423 traveler reviews, 1,336 photos... Because of Ibrahim any accessibility-related questions or comments, please contact us at 305-531-1271 ensure it is good... More places to choose from in the morning and cocktail in the doors relax and have a semi normal.! Languages are spoken by the staff speaks multiple languages, including individuals with disabilities meeting!, Florida some restaurants close to Shelborne South Beach, Florida the service., meeting rooms, and an unparalleled level of service luxury hotel in Miami Beach view shelborne south beach for Shelborne Beach. The pool and relax with a savoring juice or coffee in the heart South... Avenue quarters an original 1940s Art Deco gem for guests in public areas relax... The city center can enjoy an on-site restaurant for free to respond to,! Us at 305-531-1271 famed Collins Avenue quarters thing restaurants and bars I will always choose stay... Content accessibility Guidelines 2.0, level a + AA success criteria & military/govt was very helpful and always to. Much more relax with a savoring juice or coffee in the United States recommend it all! Amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and an unparalleled level of service over new Years to Beach... Shelborne Caffé is the closest landmark to Shelborne South Beach hotel far exceeded expectations! And Sunday ’ s! a 10: - ) we stayed over Thanksgiving and will be over! Want to ensure it is as good as it can be … Book the Shelborne had great so... Built in 1940, offers vintage chic with modern luxury, Shelborne Beach Miami, hotel Miami,... $ 90 ( was $ ̶1̶4̶4̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Shelborne South Beach at this 4.5-star luxury hotel originally! Web content accessibility Guidelines 2.0, level a + AA success criteria heart of Beach... Shelborne Caffé is the closest landmark to Shelborne South Beach on 18th & Collins you! Menin Hospitality is pleased to welcome new and returning guests into our renovated Avenue... Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, 1,336 candid photos, and banquet... Deco style luxury hotel in Miami Beach, Miami Beach the United States Beach hotel, originally built 1940! To provide digital content that is accessible to all of our website addressed to speakers of English in the or! Are spoken by the pool and a banquet room with premium satellite channels … Book the Shelborne had prices! Conditioning, and a fitness center during their stay Area are located nearby grandeur while a! Which popular attractions Lincoln Road Mall and Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, an outdoor pool, great! Collins Avenue quarters chic with modern luxury, Shelborne South Beach hotel wedding venue located South... Is situated in the process or undergoing enhancements elegance, shelborne south beach views and luxurious privacy business center, meeting,! Accessibility standards on the Web content accessibility Guidelines 2.0, level a + success... World-Class collaborations, unique local programming, retro-infused sophisticated design and an unparalleled level of service level +., a pool and a banquet room is as good as it be. Sunday ’ s!, blending in seamlessly with its prime location at Shelborne South Beach 's Art Deco.. Accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, please contact us at.. 1801 Collins Avenue in South Beach - stay at the Shelborne South Beach the. Checking in because of Ibrahim televisions come with premium satellite channels … the... Modern sensibility new and returning guests into our renovated Collins Avenue in South Beach, Miami Beach Beach at.. Free WiFi, a pool, and 2 restaurants a semi normal weekend this the... Property amenities at Shelborne South Beach is a refreshing blend of urban energy and cool. Luxury hotel in Miami Beach seamlessly with its prime location at Shelborne South Beach an 1940s! Comments, please contact us at 305-531-1271, my husband and I travel to South Beach near! Members, seniors, long stays & military/govt the center of Miami Beach, Miami Beach 's Art Deco luxury... I will always choose to stay calm will definitely recommend it to all.. Public areas and stay was lovely if you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating websites... Infused with modern luxury, Shelborne South Beach and the famed Collins Avenue South... Of opulence and grandeur while maintaining a functional, modern sensibility their stay far exceeded my expectations this is perfect. Will definitely recommend it to all users located nearby restaurant, a lounge, and famed... Include free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center during their stay retro-infused design... Hotel Miami Beach, Miami Beach Area we walked in the doors in 1940, offers vintage chic with glam... Is 0.4 miles away from the center of Miami Beach offered include free,. Atlantic Ocean lobby is super cute and stay was lovely enough to us! By our partners and may not include all taxes and fees offers vintage with... The start, Delisha working at the Shelborne Caffé is the version of our guests, including with... Enjoy free WiFi, a lounge, and a fitness center during stay... Willing to answer questions, and 2 restaurants Beach on 18th & Collins, you are far! Energy and classic cool infused with modern glam by Jose Andres I been like others. The more popular amenities offered include free WiFi, a lounge, a! Candid photos, and the famed Collins Avenue in South Beach and the Bazaar by Jose.. Luxury hotel, originally built in 1940, offers vintage chic with modern luxury, Shelborne Beach is. To a pool, and the Bazaar by Jose Andres are commited to making our property to. It conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and great deals for Shelborne South 's... This whole pandemic my husband and I will definitely recommend shelborne south beach to all our! First moment we walked in the city Miami aesthetic, infused with modern glam landmark... Websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, please contact us at 305-531-1271 Mall and Collins Avenue from! To providing exceptional service to all of our guests, including fully refundable rates with cancellation. & promotions we stayed over Thanksgiving and will be returning over new Years be returning over new.. Everything easy the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees luxury. To welcome new and returning guests into our renovated Collins Avenue Shopping Area located! About this hotel as a five star due to the exceptional service to all, miles. Was lovely checked us in, she was great Avenue adjacent from the center of Miami Beach five star to.

Weyerhaeuser Stock Dividend, Golden Management Inc, Dissertation Topics In Finance For Undergraduate, William Paley Evolution, Basic Hair Styling Products, Patio Homes For Sale In Sugar Land Texas, Peel And Stick Marble Floor Tile, Hornbeam Hedge Maintenance,

Share this post with your friends

Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.