A fantastic opportunity has arisen for three Process Operative roles, working within our clients Manufacturing team, with the world leader in the development and production of inks, dyes and functional coatings.
Purpose of the Job:
To undertake all production, warehousing and / or dispatch activities relating to the location the individual is employed at. Conduct basic running maintenance and repairs on plant and machinery. Ensure all work activities are conducted in a safe manner and to the appropriate quality and efficiency standards (including production targets).
Key responsibilities include:
- Use of filling equipment for ink.
- Packaging of ink products.
- Cleaning machinery.
- Using equipment / machinery / instruments safely and effectively within set requirements and procedures to meet area targets.
- Ability to operate batch processing machinery. Maintains a high level of housekeeping in working area.
Qualifications / Experience Critical for the job Holder
- Basic secondary education
- Good understanding of data inputting and PC.
- FLT Licence (if required for specific role)
- Experience of production environment and involvement in improvement activities
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.