A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a temporary Colour Matcher, working within our Colour Laboratory team, with the world leader in the development and production of inks, dyes and functional coatings.
Purpose of the Job:
The ‘Colour Matching’ role is to provide and or prepare accurate colour related outputs with the appropriate ink technology that result in the customer’s desired print requirements. The preparation of ‘special’ materials will include; Colorimetric and visual analysis of print, Calculation of blended formulations, Preparation and presentation of laboratory proofs and product creation with the SAP platform. Provide some technical support and the primary link between the CSR, field based Sales & PAT and/or customers for colour matters.
You will be integral part of the colour matching team working on a variety of customer inquiries and related tasks. This will allow you to gain experience of practical and digital colour related techniques whilst also looking to begin a career within a technical service function. You will work on specific inquires covering multiple ink technologies supporting customers print requirements whilst using laboratory proofing and measuring equipment
Key responsibilities include:
- Safety Commitment – ensuring safety of self and others.
- Maintain Lab consumable stock levels through monitoring and ordering.
- Support the business through assisting with Colour Matching and Colour Matching administration.
- Help maintain general upkeep and housekeeping standards of the labs.
Qualifications / Experience Critical for the job Holder
- Secondary Education (GCSE) Grade C or Equivalent – Maths, English
- Sound Colour Vision – (Subject to testing)
- Experience of Microsoft OS & Office applications
No agencies please. You must be eligible to work in the UK.