A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HR Business Partner, working within our clients Human Resources team, with the world leader in the development and production of inks, dyes and functional coatings.
Reporting to the Head of HR you be responsible for the delivery of a professional HR Service to your stakeholders by:
- Supporting effective employee relations in the region
- Providing proactive, commercially driven HR support and guidance
- Coaching and supporting managers in gaining value from their teams
- managing business change effectively
- Delivery of HR projects to support business objectives
This is a diverse role with a high degree of independence.
What you’ll need
The successful candidate will have the following background:
- Minimum CIPD qualified, ideally degree qualified
- Proven experience in a HR BP regional / multi-site role
- Highly credible with the ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of delivering on change projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to influence at different levels in the organization and build long term relationships.
Experience of working in a manufacturing organization or unionised environment
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.